Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall

I have been bad at updating the blog lately... things have just been a little busy. I've been busy at work and traveling a bit more visiting clients in Golden, CO. Next week I will be in LA for a work event which should be fun though.

Besides that Matt and I are just trying to start more house projects... next on the list is re-doing the closet (pretty much tearing it apart and putting new walls in, shelves, and closet doors) in our "office" (which will probably get turned into an extra bedroom at some point). Keeps getting pushed off though of course as we end up wanting to enjoy each of these beautiful weekends being outside and doing fun things with friends. So maybe in November we'll get started =).
Pretty fall flowers from the West Seattle market.
The view from the plane heading home from Denver. Snow topped mountains!

1 comment:

Lisa and Rustin said...

You have to call me if you're ever near Sacramento or SF!!