Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

My favorie time of the year. Lots of time with family and friends, tons of yummy food, music, christmas movies, and plenty of wine and hot butter rum drinks. Here are a few pics I captured with the new camera.

We spent Christmas Eve with the Whitfields and went to church. Had a huge dinner and some festive drinks, and even watched some christmas movies. Even though we are all pretty much adults now... Santa still brought all of us new PJ's on Christmas Eve.... =)

Christmas day we made our way over to Snohomish to spend time with Matt's family. More good food and drinks, good company, and I have to say I think I made friends with Dennis & Chris's (Matt's Aunt & Uncle) dog Walter...maybe next year will be the Christmas we finally get a puppy ... hehe.


1 comment:

Lydia said...

where am I?