Sunday, January 11, 2009

A couple great reads

Lately I have been reading more...between riding the bus to work, travelling, and being home sick the last couple days. Anyhow, I just finished reading the 2nd Ken Follett book: World without End. I read the first book last winter Pillars of the Earth, and then got the sequel at Christmas from my dad this year. These book are just SO good, and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for their next books to read.... (be forewarned they are a bit of a commitment with over 1,000 pages each, but there is a lot of action/drama and I could not put it down!).

1 comment:

Behan said...

OK, they're going on my list! 'Course may take until we visit the States next summer to actually get them...c'est la vie! Love the header picture of your house.