Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Honeymoon

We just got back from the Honeymoon and I thought I'd share a few photos. We had a fantastic time in St. Maarten! It is such a small island and since July is the low season there, it really wasn't crowded anywhere at all. It was scorching hot some days, but the ocean was cool and so were the drinks... so we were quite content. =)







Matt was pretty stoked about our tiny rental car. It was pretty fun driving it around the island though checking out the various small town... and it was super easy to park!




I loved this sun-dress I got for the honeymoon, so I made Matt take a picture of me in it once I finally got to wear it. =)

We went on a sailboat one day to a few different islands, and at one island there were mineral mudbaths... so this is us covered in mud.

2 comments:

Lisa and Rustin said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!! Your wedding was amazing! It was so fun to see you! You and Matt are really cute!

Anonymous said...

Great work.