Saturday, September 18, 2010

a glimpse of paradise

I spent the week of Labor Day with two of my favorite girl friends on Maui (Paige & Kelly). Although I missed Matt of course, I truly think time away with just the girls is so important and needed now and then. I hope as we all get older and are all married and have kids, we'll still be able sneak away once in a while.

It was a nice relaxing trip, and great way to end the summer and ease into fall. Here are a few pics from my adventure there.

After we first arrived.


Paige and I went on a "hike". It was much shorter than we anticipated, but fun anyways.





Since we had extra time after our "hike", we went on a tour of a local plantation where they grew all types of fruit and coffee which was pretty fun to see.


Coffee! 


The beach by our hotel in Wailea. We hung out down here one evening and watched the sunset with a couple bottles of wine. Not a bad way to end a day. =)




No comments: