Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Nursery updates

We got around to painting the entire nursery this last weekend, and I really think it looks great! My parents came down to help me paint which made it go by pretty quickly too. Overall I love how the shade of grey turned out (just the right medium tone....not too dark or light) and it really makes the white molding "pop".

On a sidenote - it was a little hard to get good pictures that really showed the shade of grey... since the ceiling light in that room is going to be replaced and most the light bulbs are currently burnt out (and it takes a special type of light bulbs... so I have avoided replacing them). We already purchaed a new white/modern looking light from ikea, so that will be installed soon hopefully!

Now I can't wait to put all the furniture together and start with the rest of the decorating.


Left side of the room, with all of boxes of furniture to put together (white crib & dresser)


Right side of the room (the closet door is on the left and bathroom door on the right)


And finally, the old nasty light which we will be replacing soon!



1 comment:

Behan said...

squeeeeee! a baby bump! a nursery! wow, wow, WOW! OK, so I haven't been to your blog in a while... I am loving the catchup. You are glowing!