Monday, October 4, 2010

I just can't wait...

...to pick out carpet and paint and decorations for the basement.

I'm constantly looking in magazines. Home remodel magazines, fashion magazines, fancy style and design magazines, oh and of course every single DIY blog that my friends pass along to me. And they all give me so many ideas its almost overwhelming! I just keep clipping things out though and putting them in a folder, and it will be so exciting the day when the drywall is in, we have electrical, and the design decisions really get to begin.

I keep telling myself to chill out and worry about finishing our insulation, walls, and electrical work before I should focus on colors and design. Which truly will be a couple months away. But all I can do is dream about light fixtures and the finishing details.... Ahhhhh soon enough. =)


No comments: