Friday, November 19, 2010

More walls up, more floor down

We tried to be extra productive this last weekend, since we only have 1 more weekend until Thanksgiving and then Holidays are in full swing and we'll be busy every weekend in December.

So, we got more walls put up, and are getting sooo close to having all the subfloor done. The Subfloor is really my project (I guess Matt figured I couldn't screw that up, haha), and while it was kind of fun at first... that quickly grew old. We just have so many odd shaped areas and nooks where you have to cut the panels to fit, such a pain. Oh well, one upside is that I have been forced to become comfortable using the power saw... and after about panel 100... I have to say I feel like a pro. =) Ok, not a pro, but at least I'm not scared to death of sawing off a finger anymore.



No comments: