Sunday, May 29, 2011

When you let your wife organize the tools...

One of my projects this weekend while we got everything ready for the drywallers to come on Tuesday, was to get all the tools organized and everything moved upstairs. Matt gave me free reign while he finished working on other things.

For some reason he found it really funny that I chose to get plastic bins at Target and to label them (organized in a way I thought made sense.... small tools like wrenches and screwdrivers in the small box, metal tools like hammers and saws in one large box, and all other supplies like extra caulk and plastic parts in another). Apparently this is not how he would have done it... but whatever, it works! =)

*I wish these were the only 3 boxes of tools we had, I have to caveat that this does not include all of Matt's power tools, or his tool bin with 50 different types of nails/screws/bits, as well as the 10 gallons of half empty paint cans I am keeping (in case we ever need them... haha).

No comments: