Sunday, January 22, 2012

More Bump pictures

Well the bump just keeps getting bigger. =) I'm down to the last month now, and have to say... I'm getting ready for this baby to be here and to no longer be pregnant. Don't get me wrong, I've had it fairly easy with this pregnancy (no bad morning sickness at all, and no crazy complications so far), but this last month has been a bit rougher so I sure hope the last four weeks go by quickly.

A few things I never realized about pregnancy:

  1. I had no idea how bad heartburn could really be! I don't think I ever truly experienced it until being pregnant. 
  2. How much a persons hands and feet could swell...which apparently causes them to itch. Super fun. 
  3. What an inconvenience it is to not be able to reach to put on your own shoes. 
  4. That people are seriously nice to pregnant ladies. Not just friends and family, but strangers everywhere I go. 
  5. And how much you can care about and love a little person that is not even here yet! 


34 weeks 

35 weeks 

36 weeks

No comments: